Hello Guys,
It’s one of my favorites again! Let’s talk about “La campanella” or
“little bell” given to the third of Franz Liszt’s six Grandes etudes de Paganini
because it is engaging to listen. I like this piece because of the brisk and lively
tempo. This etude is hard to play because of the dexterity and accuracy needed.
Pianist can use the etude to increase their accuracy. Pieces like this makes me
want to learn piano if I have a time :(
Listening to it now. It's definitely an energetic piece and has a nice pacing to it. I like the range of this particular song, it flows very well up and down the scale. I'm making a youtube playlist of some of your suggestions to listen to later and discover similar pieces that Youtube suggests.
ReplyDeleteTry the La Campanella performed by lisitsa if you like it a little faster and more energetic.
ReplyDelete